Waterproof on-board charging for your electronics, whatever the weather.
Dual socket will connect and charge devices including phones, tablets, fish finders, chart plotters & more!
The socket will work with any USB Type-A connector to charge up to 2 devices at a time. Compatible with phones, tablets, fish finders and chartplotters.
Tested and approved IPX4 waterproof rating with the cover closed and waterproof with 1, 2 or even 0 cables plugged.
Designed for use in all marine environments, whatever the conditions. Anti-corrosion coating on circuit board combines with a UV resistant shell and 316 stainless hinge and spring.
Easy to install with a low profile and small mounting footprint, the socket can be both opened and closed with ease; even with gloves on.
Max Current Info
3.1A total or 2.1A from a single socket
Standard barrel size also fits existing USB sockets.
- LED Color: 1x red
- No-Load Output Voltage: 5.2V +/-2%
- Full Load Output Voltage: 4.7V
- Max Output per port: 2.1A +/-2%
- Input Voltage range: 12V...24V
- Standby power loss: 25mA
- Output short circuit protection: Yes
- Over-voltage protection: Yes
- Over-current protection: Yes
- Over-temperature protection: 13 Reverse polarity: Yes
|Product weight:||0,10 kg|
|Dimensions:||25 × 8.2 × 6.6 cm|