Set pneumatic RIF is in addition to the standard suspension of the car and reduces the load on the springs and allows you to use a full load capacity of the car without changing the geometric cross
Installing air suspension with leaf springs at load capacity allows to maintain desirable levels of comfort and a smooth ride in the daily operation and thus be able to move as needed if significant ETS cargo in the back.
This kit is specially designed air suspension for Nissan Navara D40. The package includes: two air bags, mounting brackets, and hardware required pnevmofitingi, pnevmomagistral, pressure control valves.
Mounting pneumatic RIF does not require welding and highly specialized skills and takes about 1.5 to 2 hours.
kit is designed for installation with standard (not liftovannoy) rear suspension.
The air suspension package includes:
- bellows RIF small 2 pcs. - Complete installation for air bellows Nissan Nivara D40 1k-t
- The fitting angular S6520 6-3 / 8 2 pcs
- Valve spool 1/4 2 pcs
- Pnevmomagistral POLYESTER 6m
- Sealant-locking thread 6 ml of 1 pc
- for air suspension Box installation instructions are on the website
pneumatic RIF test at Mitsubishi L200 and Toyota Hilux
|Fahrzeug:||Nissan Navara D40|