The Binar 5B is a 5kW petrol water heater by Planar (Advers). It's a reasonably priced alternative to similar models bei espar or Webasto, namely the B5WS or the Hydronic 5. The kit contains everything you need for installation, including a control unit.
The digital control unit alows for pre-programmed heating intervals of 20-120mins or manual control of the heater. There is also a lead for external switches or self-made remotes. On request we can also supply a GSM modem which allows comfortable control of the heater via a dedicated app on your mobile phone.
All Planar heaters are (e2) mark certified allowing installtion in all vehicles within the European Union without consulting TÜV or MOT offices (or whatever they are called in your country.... ;))
Notice: All Binar heaters come without exhaust silencer, as the main source of noise is typically the air intake - where a silencer is included with the kit. If you require an exhaust silencer anyway, please order seperately - we stock it, too.
- Operating voltage: 12V (10-16V)
- Heat output: 5 ± 0.5kW (max)
- Fuel efficiency: 0.7ltr/hr
- Power rating w/ pump: 45W (max)
- Power rating during starting phase: 100W (100sec)
- Max. coolant temperature: 85°C
- Switch threshold for external cabin heater fan: >40°C coolant temperature
- Heater 12V
- digital control unit w/ timer
- fuel pump "Thomas Magnet P327"
- fuel pump rubber mounting bracket
- wiring harness fuel pump
- wiring harness heater
- air intake hose with silencer
- heat protection sleeve
- fuel intake pipe (to be bolted into the fuel take if needed)
- 6m plastic fuel line
- 1m flexible exhaust pipe
- water pump Bosch PAD 12V
- coolant hose with pre-formed elbows for easy integration into existing coolant circuit
- coolant hose connectors
- nuts, bolts, clamps, cable ties, ...
Dimensions: See pictures
Weight of bare heater: 3.5kgs
|Product weight:||8,50 kg|
Average product review
Write your first review and help others with their purchase decision: