Beware: 24V power supply!!
The Planar 2D is a 2kW diesel air heater by Planar (Advers). It's a reasonably priced alternative to similar models bei Espar or Webasto, namely the Airtronic D2. The kit contains everything you need for installation, including a control unit and even a small fuel tank.
The digital control unit allows for precise temperature or power level control. There is also a lead for external switches or self-made remotes. You can also attach an additional temperature sending to be placed in the living or sleeping area.
Menu currently only available in English and Russian language.
All Planar heaters are (e2) mark certified allowing installtion in all vehicles within the European Union without consulting TÜV or MOT offices (or whatever they are called in your country.... ;)) Please note: The mounting holes etc. are identical to Espar, so you can simply replace one of those without having to modify anything.
- Operating voltage: 24V
- Heat output: 0.8kW (min), 1.8kW (max)
- Fuel efficiency: 0.1ltr/hr (min), 0.24ltr/hr (max)
- Power rating: 10W (min), 29W (max)
- Air flow: 34m³/h (min), 75m³/h (max)
- Hot air hose 60mm system
- Heater 24V
- digital control unit PU-27M (cable length 1.8m)
- fuel pump "Thomas Magnet P327"
- fuel pump rubber mounting bracket
- wiring harness fuel pump
- wiring harness heater
- air intake hose with silencer
- heat protection sleeve
- fuel intake pipe
- 5.5m plastic fuel line
- 300mm universal rubber fuel line connection
- 1m exhaust pipe, flexible
- stainless steel exhaust silencer
- nuts bolts, shrink tube, cable ties, ...
- Length: 33cm
- Height: 12cm + 2.5cm connectors
- Depth: 12cm
Weight of bare heater: 2.86kgs
|Product weight:||5,60 kg|