The Autoterm Air 2D (formerly Planar 2D) is a 2kW diesel air heater by Autoterm (Advers). It's a reasonably priced alternative to similar models bei Espar or Webasto, namely the Airtronic D2 or Airtop 2000. The kit contains everything you need for installation, including a control unit.
The digital control unit allows for power level control or temperature control. You can also attach an optional temperature sensor for more accurate temperature control at any other place than the panel itself.
There is also a lead for external switches or remotes such as our ArtNr TEX0815 for example.
All Autoterm heaters are (e2) mark certified allowing installtion in all vehicles within the European Union without consulting TÜV or MOT offices (or whatever they are called in your country.... ;)) Please note: The mounting holes etc. are identical to Espar, so you can simply replace one of those without having to modify anything.
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Heat output: 0.8kW (min), 1.8kW (max)
- Fuel efficiency: 0.1ltr/hr (min), 0.24ltr/hr (max)
- Power rating: 10W (min), 29W (max)
- Air flow: 34m³/h (min), 75m³/h (max)
- Heater 12V
- digital control unit PU-27 (cable length 1.8m)
- fuel pump "Thomas Magnet P327"
- fuel pump rubber mounting bracket
- wiring harness fuel pump
- wiring harness heater
- air intake hose with silencer
- heat protection sleeve
- fuel intake pipe
- 5.5m plastic fuel line
- 300mm universal rubber fuel line connection
- 1m exhaust pipe, flexible
- stainless steel exhaust silencer (17x9x5cm)
- nuts bolts, shrink tube, cable ties, ...
- Length: 33cm
- Height: 12cm + 2.5cm connectors
- Depth: 12cm
Weight of bare heater: 2.86kgs